Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire immediately!
BOSS Staffing is assisting our client, a large electro-mechanical repairs and rewinds company in Mississauga in hiring an Customer Service Representative/Accounting Assistant
This client is located in Mississauga at Dixie and Eglinton
This is a direct hire with the client.
We are currently hiring for the following positions at this facility!
Customer Service Representative/Accounting Assistant - $25+ per hour DOE
Days: Monday – Friday – 7:30am-4:30pm
Customer Service Representative/Accounting Assistant include, but not limited to:
· Maximize use of time to manage daily orders and inquiries to ensure minimization of delay of all customer orders.
· Actively follow up of all purchases, services ad order using technology, liaison skills and experience etc.
· Ability to demonstrate the company’s commitment to quality as often as possible with or without additional team support for all aspect of the position.
· Ensure customers account information in the companies computer system is up to date and legible accurate contact information annually to avoid unnecessary delay to deliver to customers facilities or invoicing.
· Prompt Investigation and resolution of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved after confirmation and complaint.
· Maintain accurate records of customer interaction and sale-related orders and develop method to manage information properly.
· Develop a comprehensive knowledge of all services product and its application to recognize the item that will benefit our customer.
· Able to build robust wit current and potential customer by telephone, fax email and other correspondence.
· Ability to handling calls and website inquiries.
· Responding to customer request including identifying customer needs and by
· General Accounting includes completing bank and credit card reconciliations.
· Managing the accounts receivables & payables
· Assist in preparing payroll
· Reconciling bank accounts
· Preparing monthly financial reports
· Other duties and projects as required
· Successful track records in an inside position ability to meet demanding customers expectations and exhibit excellent skills in a customer’s account management.
· Mechanical and/or electrical aptitude would be an asset.
· Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a repair & service organization in a vast customer base.
· Must demonstrate exceptional customer interface project management skills.
· Must posses’ strong communication skills to communicate professionally in written response emails, RFQ and when submitting quotations.
· Self-Motivated team player with ability to work in multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment at times.
· Excellent command written a spoken English language.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced Excel skills)
· Three or more years of experience in a similar role
- CPB (Certified Professional Bookkeeper) certification would be an asset
· Comprehensive ability to analyze data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton. Online registration is also available.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2 nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
· Valid Forklift license
· 2 Professional Employment References
· 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
· Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm – 905-497-6752!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- Accounting Admin: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location