You’ve organized your closet perfectly. Now try one over a kilometer long!
Wiseacre Rentals Inc. A film rental house and production resource, is looking for a CSR and Costume Department Assistant for their facility at 55 Jutland Road in Toronto.
Join a fast paced team of driven professionals based in a vibrant workplace dedicated to creating a unique rental environment for the thriving film industry.
The Deadline for application is November 30 and Interviews will be conducted in early December. The Start Date is January 3, 2023. This is a full-time position and compensation is approximately $38K - $40K per year.
- Organizational skills essential, applicant must be detail oriented.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Interest and working knowledge of fashion eras and contemporary clothing brands.
- Able to operate a sewing machine – knowledge and familiarity with textiles an asset.
- Experience working in theatre or film in the Costume Department an asset but not essential.
- Comfortable in an extremely physical environment with ladders and lifting required.
_ Responsibilities Include _
- Organizing and categorizing garments.
- Processing inventory in warehouse setting.
- Photographing, inventorying and pricing stock using barcode system.
- Greeting Clients and pulling stock for orders.
- Reporting to the Costume Department Head.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Wiseacre does not mandate wearing N95 masks however we do have supplies on hand for employees and any clients who would prefer to wear one. Currently a COVID test is scheduled every two weeks and takes place in our warehouse during work hours.