Join the Dream Team: Customer Experience/Team Manager
Be a part of something SPECIAL. Join our fun, lively family and make a difference in the lives of children through sport, learning and play!
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Sports Management, Human Resources or equivalent? (OCTs preferred)
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience in facility/store management?
- Do you have out of this world customer service, team management and sales skills?
- Are you an experienced LEADER who has a proven track record of inspiring, empowering and leading a team to success?
- Are you an OUTSTANDING ROLE MODEL for youth in our community?
- Are you computer savvy and have experience managing CRM software?
- Do you have a sound understanding of early childhood development and teaching practices?
- Do you have a knack for creative marketing and social media management?
- Are you a relationship builder who has a solid network in the basketball/education industry?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail and a take-charge entrepreneurial mindset?
- Do you possess EXCELLENT verbal and written communication skills and are extremely RELIABLE and results-driven?
- Do you possess exceptional time-management, delegation and prioritization skills?
- Can you have crucial conversations yet still maintain powerful, connected relationships?
- Are you incredibly resourceful, a quick learner and an independent problem solver?
- Do you have a PASSION for young CHILDREN, BASKETBALL and EDUCATION?
If so, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We provide basketball fans, who have a passion for children and education, an opportunity to turn their passions into a fulfilling career! Our family is rapidly expanding and we have tons of opportunity for growth!
We are currently on the hunt for a Customer Experience/Team Manager to join our Dream Team!
In this role, your MISSION is to LEAD the Dream Team in delivering the FULL LITTLE DRIBBLERS experience, ensuring maximum retention, profitability and team culture at your facility.
Specifically the Customer Experience/Team Manager will:
- Ensure everyone who comes through our doors receives the FULL Little Dribblers experience
- Responsible for their location's customer experience, team culture and profitability
- Leverage their superior customer service, marketing, networking and sales skills to ensure their location is at maximum capacity at all times by growing and managing our waitlist and schedules
- Drive community level marketing programs by managing social media and participating in local community events that highlight our brand and values
- Responsible for the entire customer experience from first point of contact (email/phone) to in court experience and beyond, ensuring the full Little Dribblers experience is executed flawlessly
- Responsible for facility maintenance, safety, security, inventory and first aid
- Train all coaches on the Little Dribblers brand, brand language and must have systems
- Ensure all classes follow our world class curriculum and learning outcomes
- Handle all HR matters at their location, ensuring staff are inspired and performing at their maximum potential
- Responsible for inspiring, motivating and managing other coaches and team members
- Lead staff group huddle and review lesson plans and player notes at the start of every class
- Prepare mini-court for smooth delivery of weekly classes (collects materials needed for the week etc.)
- Assist in progress tracking, curriculum development and strategizing steps for individual player and coach development
- Communicate with our Super Families in a positive, professional and educational way
- Implement metric based team member incentive and evaluation programs
- Create and participate in marketing and brand awareness campaigns and initiatives
- Assist with facility maintenance and cleanliness
- Ensure all protocols are being adhered to and our facility is as safe as can be for our Mini MVPS!
- Assist with special events (birthday parties, camps, Santa Meet and Greets, Kids Dance Parties etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
SUBMIT APPLICATION VIA OUR CAREER PORTAL HERE: https://forms.gle/fnL4mSzikkGc2VYH9 -- click here to apply
Please note only applications submitted to our career portal will be considered. We will not be reviewing applications through indeed.
Salary: $58,000 -65,000/year + bonuses
Start Date: February 2023
Application Deadline: January 30th 2023
We are hiring for both of our locations!
2460 Queen St. East, Brampton, Ontario
890 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
Things to note:
- OCT certification preferred
- Training and Little Dribblers uniforms will be provided
- First Aid Certificate must be obtained prior to hire
- All selected candidates will be subject to criminal background and reference checks
- Access to a vehicle is required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $58,490.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-30
Expected start date: 2023-02-06