Trade your everyday job with an opportunity!
Paymytuition provides an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding environment delivering the world’s most innovative payment platforms to several industry verticals under the MTFX Group of Companies. We take a tech-first approach to solving challenges in higher-education through Paymytuition.
Who we are:
Paymytuition is our vertical in higher education created to solve complex challenges with student payments, refunds, e-commerce and more through highly integrated payment platforms and our extensive global network built over 25 years. Our goal is to provide integrated solutions to make life easier for universities and colleges and students from around the world.
We work with 700+ higher-education institutions across Canada and the United States including colleges, universities, private-schools, and more. We support 180+ countries and 130+ currencies globally and have helped students from virtually every country around the world. Taking a tech-first approach has allowed us to experience explosive growth and we continue to develop with a goal to change the payments game in higher-education.
We are looking for smart, hungry, and high energy professionals to join our dynamic and growing company.
This individual is passionate, understands the urgency of working in a start-up like setting, and takes ownership of their tasks while working as part of a team.
Responsible for the retention, growth, and overall account management strategy for a designated group of universities and colleges across several states and provinces within the US and Canada.
Works collaboratively with other internal units (e.g., Sales Executives, Account Managers and Operations) to develop strategy for clients to leverage MTFX’s best practices and to add value to relationships through cross-selling of additional solutions as well as product offerings all the while, delivering a level of customer service & satisfaction that exceeds expectations. By building strong collaborative relationships with clients, the CRM position contributes to the generation of new business through cross-selling and generating referrals to be used with prospective higher-education clients.
- Retain current higher education accounts designated in territory
- Grow existing client base, while identifying cross sell opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executives to assist with generation of new business opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Build strong rapport and positive lines of communication (based on mutual respect, trust, integrity, and clear, honest, and open dialog) to maintain and enhance relationships with clients.
- Ownership of client satisfaction by proactively anticipating client needs as well as pain points and maintaining monthly contact with clients to ensure MTFX is meeting needs and wants.
- Meet on campus at least once per year to deliver an annual account review for universities and colleges while communicating MTFX’s value and long-range planning objectives to key stakeholders.
- Assist with coordination of sales and product revisions and proposals to existing clients.
- Expand knowledge of various ERP systems and how they integrate with MTFX solutions in higher education.
- Work closely across MTFX department lines to resolve & address client related problems and issues.
- Develop an intimate understanding of client needs and the practical application of MTFX solutions on their campus through client interaction and consultative discussions.
- Advocate for client needs, such as new features, services and programs needed to enhance the level of services and solutions offered by MTFX.
- Actively participate in the evaluation of new product client requests, creating a business case study to justify investment.
- Actively participate in the evaluation and prioritization of solution and integration development, as well as project timing, integrations, and deployments.
- Work closely with information technologists to understand the breadth and limitations of the client product solutions.
- Help coordinate and assist in creating and distributing client communications (e.g., upgrades, enhancements, new products and features, etc.).
- Generate, track and complete project and change request forms, documenting these activities in CRM (HubSpot)
- Leverage relationships to expand MTFX solutions utilized by exiting clients.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other events across Canada and the US as needed to support client communication and engagement while representing MTFX and it’s various verticals and product offerings.
- Gather competitive information to assist in continually evaluating market position.
- Assist with coordination of MTFX’s Annual User’s Group Meeting.
- Facilitate timely communication with the Sales Executives, Account Managers, Technical Support, and other divisions regarding client related issues and concerns.
- Review existing client contracts, maintain contract end dates, and proactively engage the client to extend/review the term and product offering.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Executives, Account Managers, Business Analysts, and other departments to develop a strategic plan of attack for customer service and to resolve any customer issues, questions, or concerns.
- Consult as necessary and appropriate with legal in relation to contract issues, pricing, billing, reconciliation issues and bank information.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, preferably in business and/or technology
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Account Management and/or Sales experience. - Background in Higher Education is a plus.
- Experience with payment processing, billing, ecommerce, and financial technology services is helpful.
- Experience with commonly utilized ERP systems within Higher Education: Oracle (PeopleSoft, Cloud), Ellucian (Banner, Colleague, Power Campus), Workday, Jenzabar, etc. is an asset.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Positive, outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of a client organization and multiple departments of the institution are essential. Initiative, ownership, assertive, open-minded, flexible, and adept at conflict resolution.
- Conscientious, committed with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent relationship, sales, and account management skills.
- Understand both the customer’s business and the MTFX product solution to generate new sales and to communicate enhancement requirements both internally and externally.
- Ability to promote new services and up-sell into the customer account.
What you would be making…
We want to make sure you are taken care of and of course give you a reason to push a little harder. We will be compensating the right team member with a base salary plus commission.
More great stuff!
- Excellent compensation plan
- We have assembled a great, friendly, group of people
- Flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone
- A great benefit plan
- Casual dress code
- Fast paced, tech driven environment
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Client Success: 3 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-02