Miller Fuels Ltd is looking for a highly self motivated person to join our growing team!
The Customer Sales and Service Representative is responsible for serving and assisting customers in the selection and purchase of goods and/or fuel and fuel products to meet their needs. The Customer Sales and Service Representative reports directly to the Petroleum Agent. This position could offer part time or full time hours for the candidate. The position could work out of our Carstairs or Olds locations.
- Office administrative duties including invoicing, bank deposits, ordering and receiving of inventory
- Provide prompt service and assistance to UFA's customers in a friendly and courteous manner either in person or over the phone.
- Ensure that sales leads are executed to outstanding customer service standards.
- Assist with the accurate and timely shipping and receiving of products as assigned.
- Complete and maintain inventory cycle counts as directed.
- Ensure store, yard, warehouse and exterior locations are maintained in a professional and well organized manner, ensuring compliance with UFA's safety and operational standards.
- Complete fuel inventory management activities such as daily fuel reconciliations, fuel variance investigation, weekly physical tank dips, and dispenser meter head comparisons.
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Cash handling, computer proficiency and previous customer service experience
- Basic shipping and receiving experience
- Agriculture/Agribusiness or petroleum background, interest and aptitude
- Capable of physical labor; occasional lifting up to 25 KG
- Must remain current with any and all required certifications, including First Aid, WHMIS and TDG.
- Class 3 License with Air Endorsement would be an ASSET
To ensure a safe work environment, Miller Fuels Ltd. (UFA) has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
Miller Fuels Ltd offers a competitive wage/salary and benefit package.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)