** Only candidates already residing in Canada and possessing a valid work permit in the country will be considered for this position **
Distribution Stox is a proudly Canadian-owned company headquartered in Boucherville, QC which specializes in the distribution of tires and accessories for cars and trucks, serving mechanical workshops, tire centers and car dealerships throughout Canada. Distribution Stox is a recognized leader in customer experience and home to a wealth of tire and automotive industry experts. Founded in 2016 and with nearly 2 million square feet of storage, Distribution Stox offers the largest inventory of passenger and light truck tires in Eastern Canada through an efficient network of 21 state-of-the-art distribution centres throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Atlantic provinces.
The company stands out for the simplicity of its processes, for the efficiency and speed of its delivery service. Our passionate teams work in a dynamic and respectful environment. Distribution Stox is the employer of choice that knows how to please you! Distribution Stox contributes annually to the fundraising campaign of Procure, a charitable organization in the fight against prostate cancer in Canada.
- Answer incoming calls from existing customers in the region and follow up with customers.
- Meet the needs of customers through various tools (phone and email, websites, ERP, Excel file).
- Take customer orders and verify products, prices, quantities and any other terms.
- Manage complaints and provide solutions in line with the company’s procedures.
- Serve as an information agent for new customers.
- Provide information to customers about the company’s various product ranges.
- Promote the various products offered by the company.
- Communicate with the company’s other departments to obtain answers and solutions.
- Conduct the necessary follow-up with former customers.
- Carry out a number of different administrative tasks: opening files, updating information in our computer systems.
- Help improve corporate efficiency and procedures.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service environment or in a call centre
- Excellent command of English (oral and written)
- Customer service focus
- Sensitivity to customers’ needs
- Good stress management ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with technology
- Knowledge of the tire field (asset)
Here are some of the benefits we offer
Our employees are important. They are the ones who make every day possible for us to distribute tires to retailers. It is therefore important for us to offer them working conditions and benefits based on their contribution.
- A stimulating and rewarding work environment. At Distribution Stox, you are part of a young and dynamic team that allows you to evolve in a growing company;
- Competitive salary: your skills will be remunerated at fair value;
- Telework program;
- Flexible hours;
- Schedule of 40h/week
- Summer schedule, possibility of finishing at 12 p.m. on Friday;
- Work clothes provided with the company logo;
- Excellent group insurance programs adapted to your needs;
- Telemedicine service with ''dialogue'';
- Health account;
- Anti-stress account: you will have the choice between the health management account or a personal expense account: The amount ranges from $300 to $700. (Services related to physical activity, physical activity equipment, products and services related to health, education and personal development, etc.);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Excellent training and staff development programs: we offer you the programs and tools you need to develop your full potential;
- Social club (several activities throughout the year);
- Career perspectives, working at Distribution Stox can take you far.
Employee Recognition Program
- We offer discounts to our employees on tire purchases and other merchandise.
- We consider it important tha#oponstoxt our employees be able to work together in environments other than work, which is why we have a team busy organizing social events and activities.