CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
WHO IS KEILHAUER?
Founded in 1981, Keilhauer is a privately owned, design-focused contract furniture manufacturer. Working with world-renowned furniture designers, Keilhauer is internationally recognized for award-winning design, built with extreme craftsmanship, to the highest environmental standards. At Keilhauer, we believe that because we all share this planet, it is essential that we do our part protecting it. Our comprehensive sustainability program, Planet Keilhauer, driven by our goal of closed-loop manufacturing, is an approach to production in which there is no waste and materials are cycled back into the system, minimizing environmental impact.
The Customer Service Coordinators provide exceptional, professional and responsive customer service through communication with customers, dealers and sales representatives via email and telephone. Working under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, this role works as part of a team that is technically knowledgeable of Keilhauer’s products and services and utilizes that knowledge to manage customer accounts, nurture internal and external customer relationships and respond to inquiries in an enthusiastic and timely manner.
Our customers are our priority. In this role, you will build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with your assigned customer base. Working as a liaison, you will work closely with the Operations, Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and Sales departments to provide solutions that fulfill our customers’ expectations of delivering quality product on time.
The position is best suited to an organized Customer Service professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a quiet environment. Responding to our customers’ needs in a timely manner furthers Keilhauer’s mission of making work comfortable for all.
- 1 year of Customer Service experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment;
- Completion of a high school diploma;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and other technical programs; advanced skill level in Excel is required; previous experience using SyteLine or similar ERP is an asset.
Keilhauer has mandated a COVID-19 vaccination policy in place. As of September 22, 2021, all present and future employees are required to provide proof of receiving all recommended doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of approved COVID-19 vaccines) to Human Resources. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who are unable to vaccinate for medical reasons.
· Remote interview process.
· Personal protective equipment provided or required.
· Daily screening of all employees.
· Social distancing guidelines in place.
· Virtual meetings when possible.
· Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place.
DOES THIS ROLE SOUND LIKE A FIT?
Keilhauer is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment for all employees.
If this role is for you, please send your resume to [email protected] keilhauer.com and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team! Please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $49,000.00-$56,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- his position entails sending and receiving many emails/calls (~150 per day), attention to detail and remaining calm under pressure. Do you have experience in managing a high volume of emails/calls?
- Keilhauer has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees. Are you interested in proceeding with your application?