At Good to Great Solutions, We strive for excellence and are the leaders in consulting and customer acquisition across North York. We are looking for an entry-level Customer Service Representative who will play a valuable support role by providing a superior level of service to all customers to help them achieve their individual goals. As an entry-level Customer Service Representative, you'll be responsible for delivering effective direct communication with clients and consumers. You will execute this by using knowledge of our client's history, products, and services.
Our mission is to create a distinctive culture and career development for our Customer Service Representative team. With the passion for driving excellence, never allowing our team to hit the ceiling but only the ability to surpass expectations is why we have become so successful. Collaborative success is our main priority for our Customer Service Representatives because culture and teamwork are at the heart of our work. We offer the ability to grow from entry-level on and the opportunity to advance your professional skill set.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Effectively solve customer inquiries and find the best solution possible to fir the customer's needs
- Generate long-term customer satisfaction by building genuine relationships
- Cross-selling and up-selling by assisting customers in finding a product that satisfies their needs
- The ability to be successful independently as well as collaborating with internal Customer Service teams, clients, and partners on market strategy
- Collect accurate and updated customer information in our internal database
- Identify market trends and key opportunities for innovation to enhance the customer experience
- Impact client experience positively with knowledgeable information about our clientele.
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Creative thinking skills, good problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional self-management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated multi-tasking abilities
- Goal-driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player
Perks for you!
- Holiday closures
- Diverse and open environment where your ideas are encouraged
- Opportunity for career advancement into a team lead or supervisor positions
- Bonuses and incentives will be provided for our top performers
- Team building activities with a diverse culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability