Primary Locations: Mississauga, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
As a Customer Service Representative at National Bank, you'll live your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. With your courteous and friendly approach, you’ll deliver a people-centric experience to branch clients.
- Welcome clients when they arrive and answer their questions
- Help clients use our banking applications and ABMs
- Listen to people’s needs and assess situations
- Provide advice and offer made-to-measure transactional, investment, financing and insurance solutions
- Build lasting business relationships
- Ensure client satisfaction and engagement
- Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
Branches are open one evening per week, and some are open Saturdays. A number of work schedules are possible and will vary depending on team members’ availability. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager. Every day, you will work with a team of experts specialized in investment, credit, and mortgage financing.
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Positive attitude and empathy for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and eagerness to learn
- Interest in technology and skilled in sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to different situations
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content on such topics as banking solutions and the advisory approach to support your ongoing learning. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experience and backgrounds to enrich all aspects of your development.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
Health and wellness program, including many options
Flexible group insurance
Generous pension plan
Employee Share Ownership Plan
Employee and Family Assistance Program
Preferential banking services
Initiatives promoting community involvement
Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?