Job descriptionCandidates who love building solid customer relationships will be interested in Robert Half's new Customer Service Representative position. Articulate and highly-skilled Customer Service Representative candidates could find an excellent career opportunity in this position. This short-term contract / temporary Customer Service Representative position in Mississauga, Ontario could be perfect for you! This is a great position for you, if you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Fundraising experience required
- Strong familiarity with Donations
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Raiser's Edge experience preferred
- Proven computer skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.