Canadian Energy is a SOLV4EX Company.
Canadian Energy is a well-established and rapidly growing stored and renewable energy company with locations across Canada. We provide solutions in the form of batteries, stored energy, DC power conversion, and renewable energy throughout Canada and all over the world.
SOLV4EX is a global management organization that serves the growing needs of the four companies which make up the SOLV4EX Group: Discover Battery, Canadian Energy, Discover Manufacturing and Eneon-ES.
Compensation and Rewards:
- Market competitive salary.
- Extended Health and Dental Plan.
- Corporate Healthy Lifestyle Benefit.
- Relevant job training.
- An opportunity to be part of a 100% Canadian owned + operated company!
As a Canadian Energy team member, a typical week might include the following:
Customer Service. You’ll provide a truly Canadian experience for our customers on the front counter and by telephone. Improve value for the customer by offering new products and services or by consolidating their purchases.
Operations. Assist with administration i.e., issue invoices and manage customer accounts in Company ERP system (NetSuite) including order-taking, order-entry and order fulfillment.
Safety. Consistently uphold all company culture, health and safety, security and operational policies and procedures. Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques.
Equipment. Safely operate power and manual lift equipment.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to consistently and safely lift 50 pounds.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow direction.
- Class G driving license.
- Steel-toed safety boots are a requirement.
- The ability to pass a background check and provide a driver’s abstract.