Program: Information Technology
Who we’re looking for
Cyber Security Intelligence (CSI) Analyst
Like WCG, you believe in the power of work to transform lives. As Cyber Security Intelligence (CSI) Analyst, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the protection of data and systems that WCG utilizes to operate a best-in-class service organization with assured protection of systems and infrastructure.
The Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst is an ideal role for a person who has technical, analytical, and creative skills, and enjoys being methodical in exploring new opportunities to protect and deliver the secure customer experience. The CSI Analyst utilizes strong administrative and organizational skills to explore innovative ways to strategically improve delivery and protect secure solutions and services.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with IT project teams, architects, administrators, and operational delivery partners to assess systems and applications, hardware, and software to provide security advice and recommendations for increased protection and detection capability during the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of WCG systems and platforms
- Proactively identify and provide remediation recommendation for security weakness and gaps at the enterprise level
- Provide technical expertise, training and advisory services in vulnerability management and information systems security
- Develop systems and processes for security best practices throughout WCG
- Prepare reports on security incidents and changing responses
What you bring
- Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent in computer science or a related field focusing on cyber security protection
- A minimum of three (3) years’ recent and demonstrated experience providing IT security advice and guidance for integrated application design and development in the IM/IT industry within the last five (5) years. This experience must include:
- Conducting compliance audits of IT operations, application systems and infrastructure
- Conducting vulnerability and security threat and risk assessments of IT facilities, application systems and communications
- Investigating security incidents and reporting causes and related weaknesses and recommending remedies
- Experience in identifying and evaluating risks from a business and technological standpoint (e.g. testing and assessing controls and measures), reporting of vulnerabilities across the organization and identification of mitigation strategies
- Experience with leading technical projects and/or initiatives including analyzing and documenting business processes and mapping them to business systems
- Project and contract management experience:
- Stakeholder management, partnership and relationship building skills
- Experience with all aspects of IT security in a Microsoft environment (both cloud and/or on-premises)
- Demonstrate excellence in oral and written communication, consultative and advisory skills
- Employment conditional on obtaining federal Reliability Status security clearance
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and flexible health and dental benefits
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Generous time off policy to encourage work/life balance
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with a track record of high employee engagement and teamwork
For complete job requirements, see the full Job Description here.
WCG is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to achieving a workplace that is equitable and representative of Canada’s diverse population. We actively work to attract, develop, and retain employees from diverse and equity-deserving backgrounds who have exceptional ability and the desire to make a difference. We continuously strive to support individual needs and differences in a work environment that is built on inclusivity and respect for everyone.
WCG is committed to providing an accessible, barrier free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation in advance of any part of the recruitment and selection process.