We're hiring a Data Entry Analyst to support in enhancing and enriching our on-chain datasets with off-chain data. This role will work cross functionally with other teams within the organization to ensure that our manually-managed data is accurate and valid. Given the permissionless nature of the blockchain, marrying on-chain data with off-chain data can be challenging, and so the responsibilities of this role are critical in maintaining an accurate view of the blockchain.
- Own, maintain, and enhance our cloud-based spreadsheets to ensure data integrity
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Data quality: When incorrect data is submitted, work with counterparty to correct
- Data freshness: Check that reason for sudden decline in activity is not due to changing contracts
- Data completeness: Add unknown dApps into warehouse
- Data enrichments: Add necessary metadata to known dApps and NFTs (ex. identifying financial vs non-financial NFTs)
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Sheets etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills, a team player who enjoys thriving in collaboration.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with blockchain applications, crypto economics, and Decentralized Finance.
- Desire to learn about blockchains and Web3
- SQL experience
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy