UTILITY DATA ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR
Do you have strong skills in data entry and management?
Do you have great attention to detail?
Do you have experience working with utility information?
Our client is a comprehensive provider of data management and reports on energy and sustainability. They are looking for an administrator to handle data entry for utilities to join their team and provide essential support for the fast-paced environment.
Company Perks and Rewards
- Competitive pay rate, $19.00 to $22.00 per hour
- Office located at Bloor & Islington
- Great amenities near the office
- Fun and young professional environment
- Lots of support from team members
- Casual dress code
You will be supporting the team as an expert in data entry and management, especially regarding utilities, and you will be responsible for:
- Downloading and importing data, such as billing
- Handling information from utility providers
- Inputting accurate data into the company’s system
- Providing assistance to team members as needed
What you bring to the job
You are a detail-oriented team player and have the following skills and experience:
- Post-secondary education, ideally in environmental studies or similar field
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in data entry in a professional setting
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office. Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Organized, hard-working, eager to work in a team environment
- Experience with utility data (e.g. water, electricity, natural gas, etc.), preferred
- Double-vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with company’s Vaccination Policy
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Rujeeka Manoharan. Reference # 11681.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
You can also find more jobs that may be suited to you on the Options Consulting Solutions Indeed and LinkedIn pages. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for job searching tips and other updates.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $21.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Vaccination Policy in effect. Candidates must be double-vaccinated.
- Data Entry Clerks: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location