Pickering Casino Resort is seeking a Data Entry Coordinator!
Don’t miss this opportunity to join One Toronto Gaming’s Pickering Casino Resort!
Under the direct supervision of Table games management, this position is responsible for the entry of personal guest data and the management of associated audit and recording of the data files. The incumbent is responsible for the collection of Multiple Transaction Logs (MTLs) and the entry of MTL information into the OLG Reportable Transaction Management System (RTMS).
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Monitor, document, and report on all reportable transactions above regulated cash buy in thresholds as prescribed by FINTRAC.
- Accurately research data to discover missed transactions that require updating
- Identify and report all duplicate accounts to assist in cleaning up the database
- Documenting and reporting suspicious and attempted suspicious transactions
- Perform reconciliations of all Multiple Transaction Logs (MTL) paperwork with Bally’s and Reportable Transaction Management System (RTMS) input
- Support and complete reporting requirements in accordance with standard operating procedures/policies
- Collect player information required in a professional and confidential manner
- Issuing and collecting markers for guests
- Work closely with the audit department to investigate and track potential discrepancies, duplicate entries, trans positioned entries, reversed entries
- Work with managers to reconcile Large Cash Transaction Reconciliation (LCTR) report
- Liaise with management regarding problem accounts, database issues etc.
- Completion of secondary school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in data entry
- Proven strong mathematical and computer literacy skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, well versed in Excel with the ability to learn new software and systems
- Self-motivated as well as ability to work well within a team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational, coordination and analytical skills
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming commission of Ontario
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, holidays, and overnights. The hours of work will be based on operational needs.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and w e welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required . We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.
How to attend
- Location: Pickering Casino Resort - 888 Durham Live Ave Pickering, ON L1W 0C1
- Arrival Instructions: Enter through the driveway on Church Street. As you drive into the site make a right and follow the signage to the guest parking garage around the back. From the parking garage, proceed to the back entrance and head towards the Starbucks. I will meet you there at your scheduled time.
What to prepare
Preferred dress code
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
About Pickering Casino Resort & Casino Ajax
WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU’LL GET MORE THAN A JOB. YOU’LL GET A CAREER.
We are a diverse team, consisting of members of various cultural, linguistic and socio-economic backgrounds. Our growing facility currently has a combined total of over 2,200 slot machines and more than 90 live tables games & 52 gaming terminals.
Our mission is to provide our customers the best guest experience possible, every day. To do that, we depend on a large team of talented, ambitious people who share our passion for excellence 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year!
Perks and benefits
- Snacks and refreshments
- Company swag
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!