Our client, in the North York area, is looking to hire an experienced Data Entry/ Shipment Processing Clerk for a temporary project that is expected to take 5 days, with a strong possibility of becoming ongoing work.
The project is to start immediately. This is primarily data entry work, inputting and affixing waybills and processing Canada Post Xpress Post shipments for licensing seals.
- Hours are 9:00AM - 4:30PM
- Pay rate: $17/hr
- Experience in online courier systems (preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and organized
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Computer skills: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location