Christian discovered INCLUSION working at TJX
Christian's team has a diverse mix of people who share the same philosophy of inclusion. We believe inclusivity strengthens our business and cultivates a culture where Associates are inspired to work hard, challenge themselves and be innovative in their thinking.
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Health benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key accountabilities of the role:
- Responsible for the day to day operations within an assigned production area by providing leadership to Associates, ensuring production requirements are met, while maintaining cost efficiencies, health and safety, quality and service standards, and positive Associate Labour Relations.
- Lead with a collaborative approach across shifts and supervise a team of Associates to ensure the plans and objectives are executed in a timely manner
- Plan for and respond to plans for current production and seasonal fluctuations, ensuring the effective execution of targets and production plans
- Lead and address departmental obstacles to ensure a balanced production flow
- Provide direction, advice and guidance to team members on key activities; mentors, trains, answers questions and discusses the best business practices
- For a closer look into the role of an Operations Supervisor, click HERE
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, we require the following:
- University Degree or College Diploma; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in Distribution, Retail or similar industry
- Experience in leading diverse teams that support high volume, fast paced warehouse environments; including planning, prioritizing, developing and implementing processes, tools and overseeing performance
- Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to positively influence management and Associates to act in the best interest of the Company by providing advice, feedback and mentorship to resolve problems
- Application closing date: September 30, 2022
- Shift(s): B shift, Friday - Sunday from 6:15AM to 6:45PM 36 hours/week
- Locations: 3185 American Drive, Mississauga, ON
- How to apply: In order to be considered for this opportunity candidates must submit their application to this position. Qualified candidates will be requested to complete a 1-way video interview via HireVue and once completed, successful candidates will be contacted for a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager.
- Internal TJX Associates: Please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to applying. In order to be considered, your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form must be attached to your application no later than the application deadline. Internal Associates will be required to wait a minimum of 6 months between applications for this role to allow for development and to refine their skills.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email [email protected]