***Please note that the work location is in 724 Caledonia Rd, York ON. M6B 3X7***
Pay: Compensation will be based on delivery type, customer, and geographic zone. We target earnings of $180-220 per day for drivers or driver assistants, with the opportunity to earn more based on performance + Benefits + 100% tips + Benefits + 100% tips
Monday to Friday - 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday to Sunday - 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
What's in it for you:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family right from day 1
- Full-time, year round position
- Safety shoe allowance of $150
- Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work at Bolt
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
- OT available
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
Who you are:
- 6 months of professional truck driving experience
- Must have a class G License with a clean abstract
- Experience with loading and unloading trucks
- Punctual and reliable
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Comfortable lifting 75 lbs
Ideal hire’s roles/responsibilities:
- Perform a number of customer deliveries/pick-ups
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse.
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
- Maintain Bolt's assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible
How to attend
1. Attendees can park in the parking lot in front of the building
2. There are limited open positions so offers will be made on a first come, first serve basis
What to prepare
- If you are applying for the Delivery Driver position, please bring a copy of your driver's license and updated drivers abstract
- Digital copy of the resume to upload on site
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
At GoBolt, we provide a technology-driven, customer-centric and sustainable approach to ecommerce and last-mile logistics for businesses of all sizes – from local brands to large national retailers. By operating as an extension of our customer's team, we deliver best-in-class services every step of the way. Spurred by our recent Series B raise of $115M that included prominent investors such as IKEA, we're building North America’s largest electric vehicle fleet to help bring sustainability to an industry notorious for its heavy impact on the environment. Our goal is to be carbon negative by 2023. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in.
Perks and benefits
- Snacks and refreshments
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!