We are looking for a professional Dental Administrator to join our team.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Good understanding of dental terminology.
· Must be strong in data entry with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills and organizational skills, and work ethic.
· Experience in customer service, handling customer queries & complaints.
· Minimum three years of work experience in the Dental industry. (Dental Laboratory Background would be an asset)
· The successful candidate will have strong teamwork skills with co-workers and clients.
· People-oriented and passionate about the profession.
· Strong teamwork, communication, computer, and customer support skills.
· Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
What we Offer
We offer excellent pay, working environment, future advancement, stable and long-term employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Dental Industry: 3 years (preferred)