Here’s Who We Are:
Rapidly growing network of dental practices. Our dentist-led, patient-focused philosophy empowers our teams to succeed. Providing world-class tools and support that allows our teams to deliver exceptional patient care and create a positive, collaborative culture at every practice in the network.
Our practice is searching for a detail-oriented, experienced Dental Office Manager to join our team on a Full-Time basis.
The Dental Office Manager will play a key role in executing the day to day administration, leadership and coordination of the dental office. The person we are looking for loves being behind the scenes to organize, implement systems and structure to ensure the practice runs efficiently.
Here’s What You Get to Do:
- Act as the first point of contact to our team members, through in-person, over the telephone, and via email, to provide support and conflict resolution, if needed
- Oversee scheduling patient appointments efficiently; optimize the time and schedules of the dental professional team by minimizing gaps between appointments
- Manage the daily team member schedule including verifying employee punch-ins, updating Team member schedules as needed, coordinating coverage for vacation time, reviewing timeliness of appointment completion, and completing weekly and monthly reporting to the Regional Manager
- Contribute to a warm and welcoming atmosphere for patients, families and employees that exceeds expectations and leaves a lasting impression
- Build patient/employee relationship through ongoing dialogue and resolving any escalated patient/employee issues promptly
- Responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office supplies, deliveries, petty cash, etc.
- Manage the day to day finances by reviewing and processing accounts payable and receivable
Here’s What You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a Dental Office Manager
- ABELDENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Experience coordinating employee schedules and coordinating coverage as needed
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient/employee privacy
- Highly proficient in conflict management
Here’s What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary and
- Work with a supportive, passionate team
- Career progression opportunities
- Training and Support
If you are a Dental Office Manager looking to grow in a busy practice, please send your resume via email! Only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- How many years of Abeldent experience do you have?
- Dental software ABLEDENT: 2 years (required)
- Dental Office Manager: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location