We are an established Dental Office in Downtown Toronto looking for outstanding individuals to join our team.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
Full-Time Dental Receptionist
- greet patients register
- new patients according to established office protocols
- answer and manage incoming calls
- schedule patient appointments
- confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- fill in cancellations and no-shows
- organize referrals to other medical specialists
- dispatch lab work appropriately
- collect payments from patients at the time of treatment
- prepare claim forms for dental insurance
- safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
Part-Time Dental Hygienist
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates services for patient care.
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants, and whitening to patients.
- Providing consistent positive patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour.
- Establishe and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
Must have a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program. Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within Ontario and in good standing.
Dental experience and knowledge in Dentrix is an asset.
Please be advise that only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Dental receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- Dental Hygienist License (preferred)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
Work Location: One location