Progression3 is in search of a Desktop Support Analyst in Toronto for a contract-to-permanent role.
- Monitor computer hardware performance and diagnosing problems
- Upgrade computers through the addition of new hardware, such as additional RAM or a new disk drive
- Replace worn or defective parts and clean computer hardware according manufacturers’ specifications
- Perform testing of equipment that has been repaired, prior to returning the equipment to the user
- Set up new configurations for computers including OS image deployment Install, configure and upgrade software applications including rollout project
- Troubleshoot and resolve software applications and OS related problems
- Track and route problems and requests tickets, and document resolutions Identify, prioritize, and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Perform system health check and mitigation to meet software and security standard including encryption, patching and backup
- Core Client Hardware: Lenovo Thinkpad laptops, Dell Optiplex desktops, MacBooks
- Software Environment: MacOS, Microsoft Windows 10 / 7 / XP / 2000 / XP OS, Microsoft Office 365 / 2003 / 2007 / 2013 / 2016, Microsoft ATP and LAPS, Quest KACE, Crashplan, McAfee AV / ePO, Palo Alto Network VPN, Adobe Acrobat, SAP, Exceed on Demand and EDA tools for Windows.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location