- Responsible for the production of the content for social media accounts (texts, pictures and short videos)
- Design campaign and creative materials for the website, emails, digital media, mobile and print
- Attend and assist with photo and video shoots
- Balance multiple projects within a budget and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Work closely with marketing, retail and product teams to execute campaigns
- Work with high creative standards within brand guidelines
- Editing of video and photo materials
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Currently must be a student
Job Types: Part-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 12 weeks
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $17.50 per hour
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Are you currently post-graduate (after highschool) student? When are you graduating?
- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for this job. Are Canadian citizen or permanent resident?