Job Description Consulting Company working with various clients seeking a vibrant contract or part-time Marketing Assistant to join. The candidate must have relevant Marketing experience. They must be hard-working, organized, and eager to learn (happy to coach). They must also possess excellent problem-solving capabilities, strong verbal and written communication skills, and be detail-oriented.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Create content strategies for our website, blog, and social media channels
- Optimize and create email campaigns to improve conversions
- Grow social media channels to improve brand recognition
- Explore new advertising channels and optimize existing ones
- Create consumer insights, monitor trends, create marketing strategies and plans, developing integrated campaigns, and monitoring/improving market results all within regulatory frameworks.
- Copywriting for clients and asset creation.
- Create, manage and optimize Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, as well as PowerPoint advanced presentations.
- Digital/social media marketing experience
- Understand SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound website traffic
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Canva, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Shopify.
- Self-starter with a passion for growth
- Must be a team player and demonstrate collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Applicants will be contacted should they be selected for an interview.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: Starting $18.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- How many years of email marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of SEO experience do you have?
- How many years of website management and blog writing experience do you have?
- How many years of social media management experience do you have?
Work Location: Remote