SinaLite is a family owned business which has been operating since 1999. What started as a small 1,200 square-foot print shop which operated a single small AB-Dick printer has blossomed into a company of 150+ employees, containing several million dollars worth of printing equipment, and achieving a yearly sales revenue of 40+ million with over 20,000+ customers across North America.
We are continuing to rapidly grow, opening up a new production facility and expanding further into new product categories. A job with SinaLite does not just mean a biweekly cheque and a benefits package. A career with SinaLite means an opportunity to be a part of a massive growth opportunity for both yourself, and the organization.
Digital / Lamination / Scodix Operations
Organize workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs.
- Maintain production control records and provide information to sales representatives, customers and management with regard to delivery dates, schedules and operating problems.
- Schedule, plan and conduct monthly Production Meetings.
- Schedule employee work hours.
- Prepare, update, and communicate the production schedule.
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met through production of high quality material that meets customer delivery expectations.
- Ensure employee safety training is conducted as required by Company Policy.
- Perform the functions of production, management and any applicable position when required.
- Control colour accuracy.
- Collaborate with staff at all levels of the organization to increase efficiency capabilities. Including but not limited to the reduction of make ready time.
- As required and with approval from Operator Manager or designate, support the Production Department outside of regular scheduled hours.
Equipment and Supplies
- Schedule, delegate, and ensure performance of all equipment maintenance following maintenance procedures. Maintain maintenance logs.
- Coordinate and manage all inventory supplies to ensure minimum waste and spoilage.
- Ensure that inventories are conducted per company policy and accurate records are maintained.
- Inform the Operations Manager of equipment and production problems.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure the maintenance and upkeep of areas directly related to production.
- Facilitate installation and uptime of new equipment.
- Facilitate removal and/or relocation of equipment.
- Under the direction of Operations Manager, obtain quotes for all applicable purchases/services related to Production.
- Ensured continued reduction of waste across all equipment
- High school diploma or GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience of 3 or more employees.
- Excellent knowledge of all facets of print production: press, bindery, and graphics.
- Familiarity with team building techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Employee/ Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Savings Program
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- And more!
Want to get a better sense of who we are and what we do? Check us out on Glassdoor! Review employee testimonials and employee driven content including videos and photos!
SinaLite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.