A well-established Global IT company with a vibrant office in downtown Montreal as well as in Quebec City is growing and looking to bring in a fantastic Marketing Director to help develop brand strategy, and creating marketing content and campaigns, especially through social media and digital marketing.
This company is thriving in the Fintech industry, and produces a variety of products including mobile apps and web applications. They offer exciting career opportunities, 4 weeks vacation, and medical benefits paid for by the company, as well as the possibility to work remotely.
In this role, you would:
- Build and manage the marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Oversee and lead all trade shows, events, and CEO speaking engagements.
- Create all marketing collateral and product sheets.
- Manage marketing campaigns from planning to execution; monitor and evaluate
campaigns to ensure they remain fresh and effective.
- Oversee all social media accounts, ensuring all interactions align with the branding and culture, and organically grow following.
- Write and edit compelling copy that builds brand awareness, including positioning, for all platforms (website, press releases, and social media posts).
- Create, negotiate, and manage advertising and PR contracts.
- Stay current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, and/or combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing, content marketing, campaign marketing, or audience management/marketing.
- 2+ years developing messaging, positioning, communications, or campaign content.
- Previous experience managing social media platforms.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication as well as creative writing skills; ability
to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong time management, planning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to set strategic direction, and think with innovation and creativity.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and with great attention to detail.
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Ability to learn our business, be a team player, and enjoy working in a team-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)