Molecular Gastronomy driven, BarChef is an Internationally recognized cocktail bar, located in downtown Toronto on Queen Street West, and is currently seeking candidates to join our kitchen team.
You'll be required to maintain kitchen cleanliness standards and help assist the kitchen with the preparation of the molecular ingredients and service pieces.
Full training will be provided.
Feel free to refer to our website for more information about our approach at www.barchef.com
Skills & Requirements
- Observant with health and safety practices, and following regulations
- Basic knowledge on food production and restaurant culture
- Know how in operating kitchen equipment such as stoves, deep fryers, grills, etc.
- Comprehension in reading recipes and executing
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Kitchen skills (will train people with no experience at working in the kitchen)
- Being able to maintain a clean and orderly work space
- 8-12 hour shifts
-Thoroughly cleaning plateware and polishing glassware
- Upholding the highest level of cleanliness and professionalism
- Assist kitchen staff with setting up for service
- Always looking for areas of improvement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location