Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc is a medium sized provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel, courier delivery, and warehousing services.
Frontier is seeking a Dispatch Coordinator in our Vaughan/Concord location to assist our team in various areas. As a Dispatch Coordinator you will, on a timely and accurate basis complete paperwork, computer entries, and coordinate customer service to our clients and end recipients. This role contains a main focus on customer service.
This is a permanent full time role from Monday to Friday. Shifts will be 7.50 hours in duration and may vary between the hours of 7am to 6pm. This is not a remote position; the candidate will be required to work in our office.
- Maintaining relationships with our clients and Fleet Drivers via calls, text messages, emails, or other virtual communication.
- Receiving inbound phone calls regarding status of shipments, special freight, and other general shipping enquiries.
- Communicating with our Warehouse Manager and Drivers on the status of our clients inbound and outbound freight.
- Entering orders into freight tracking software.
- Performing daily tracking and coordination activities for both clients and internal management team.
- Assisting warehouse and customer service team as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Experience with external & internal customer communication.
- Able to problem solve in a timely manner.
- Time management, can prioritize & action.
- Able to get work done well & accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications. Outlook & Excel skills are imperative.
- Able to multitask.
- Previous experience in dispatch an asset.
- Excellent computer skills and can learn software easily.
- Education in Supply Chain Logistics or Warehousing is an asset.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,100.00-$39,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location