Posted: Jul 22, 2022
Weekly Hours: 37.5
The people here at Apple don’t just build products, they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs at all levels, from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. As Distribution Business Manager, your primary focus is to drive and optimize the business between our Distributors and our Indirect Consumer and Enterprise Resellers.
- 8+ years of experience successfully managing commercial channel partners and exceeding revenue targets.
- Deep understanding of the Canadian commercial channel market and of the business benefits of the Apple ecosystem.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with partners at the most senior levels, including strategic account planning, target setting and performance management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with advanced problem solving ability
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a target-driven environment
- Excellent verbal & written skills, time management and organisation abilities
- Proven track record in sales & commercial management
- Sound eye for business and discernment, with a keen financial understanding
- Selling and influencing skills, and a strong analytical approach to problem solving
This role requires consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions and developing channel growth strategies for business customers. You skillfully balance delivering on short-term goals while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and developing demand for the future. - Strategically develop distributor capabilities beyond "Pick, Pack and Ship” to improve the sales and value proposition of Apple products and accessories to consumer and commercial partners. - Develop strategic account plan and initiatives to drive growth and differentiation for the distributor and its channel partners. - Build and deliver the right sales forecast, appropriate ranging, and manage product inventory with partners - Analyze and report business results and trends on a weekly basis and deliver timely reporting - Negotiate with partners to build and implement strong and impactful demand generation plans - Work with training resources to ensure requested levels of product knowledge are maintained within each partner - Liaise with sales planning on the right merchandising/demo units for partners' accounts - Work with the affordability team on developing value propositions for the respective partners
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education