Who We Are:
Wyrth isn’t just a store, it’s a lifestyle brand. We treat our customers as guests, making them feel right at home from the moment they walk in the door.
Wyrth is for the culture-obsessed. The content creators. The aesthetically driven.
Who You Are:
As District Manager, you’ll manage and maximize business strategies for multiple stores. And, you’ll be responsible for creating a friendly, hospitable, experience-first environment for our customers and employees. Your mission is to uphold the daily standards of operational excellence in our stores, support our team and identify sales driving and profit maximizing opportunities.
The District Manager is the Wyrth role model, who motivates and educates our team to promote brand loyalty and deliver profitability for the store. You will play a pivotal role in validating daily operations and communicating opportunities for improvement. The District Manager will be the front-end, single point of contact identifying and advocating for new infrastructure and support all new store openings across the GTA. You will be accountable for recruiting and developing management personnel and store teams, conducting store visits and ensuring compliance with company objectives and policies while focusing on the improvement of the customer’s experience.
Have ideas? Even better. We’d love your input on how we can continue to drive our brand and create in-store excitement.
- Conduct store visits to evaluate and identify business opportunities to improve sales growth, profitability and customer service
- Train, coach, motivate and lead the team to deliver outstanding customer service standards
- Develop strategies to maximize sales potential by accurately forecasting sales, ensuring staffing plans are in alignment with the business trends and adjust payroll accordingly
- Ensure the stores maintain and follow standard operational procedures, loss prevention policies and human resources guidelines
- Take initiative to make a difference in the company! Be innovative within your area and share best practices so that you can impact the performance of the entire organization
- 3+ years related experience in a retail home decor environment
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drive the business at all times
- Ability to identify, solve and/or escalate sales driving or profit maximizing opportunities and protect the business in response to extenuating incidents
- Be a leader that designs a vision, drives results and develops talent
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow yourself and others
- Demonstrated sales achievements in a high-volume store
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Experience with visual planning and merchandising
Sound like you? Apply now.
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Wyrth Home offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Retail management: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road