At Quarterback Transportation we believe that people make the difference. We are looking for professional, hardworking, outgoing individuals to join our team. By joining Quarterback Transportation, you have the opportunity to learn from an industry leader where you will gain knowledge and skills to help you get to the next level. We are looking for an outgoing, determined, and driven Data Analyst to join our expanding team commencing February 2023!
Who Are We?*
Quarterback Transportation is a fast-growing freight brokerage and third-party logistics provider with offices in Toronto, ON, and Cincinnati, OH. We have been considered one of GROWTH 500’s fastest growing companies for the past five years. We specialize in truckload shipments of dry, specialized, and temperature-controlled products across North America. Our team is made up of dynamic, friendly, fun, risk taking people who want to help us continue our growth into the future!*
We are seeking an entry-level Data Analyst to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to analyze, develop, and interpret data related to our business operations and performance.*
- Collect, organize, and analyze large datasets from various sources
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Assist with the development and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Design, maintain and produce in-depth KPI reports periodically (monthly, quarterly, and annually) and on an ad hoc basis for distribution to all levels of the Organization (Manager to C-level)
- You will bring a unique and thoughtful perspective to the business that helps drive action. In this role, you will need to be creative to find answers where the answers are not clear.
- Consult with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate business questions into analyses
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of previous experience as a data analyst is preferred
- Ability to work in a self-motivated, self-directed manner within broad parameters
- Demonstrated ETL skills/experience (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Highly analytical with great attention to detail
- Awareness of the end-to-end processes and activities in the build and support of Data solutions
- Experience with Power BI, Salesforce, Trimble Products & SQL is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other analytical software
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and experience implementing data solutions (working with data to perform analysis and propose process changes) that align to business strategies
- Has strong research skills combined with problem-solving abilities
Perks of working at Quarterback:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Monthly paid for lunches
- Growing, fast-paced company with opportunity for advancement
- Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year
- Game room
- Free on-site Gym membership
- Hybrid work model (3 days in office/2 days WFH)
Quarterback Transportation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Quarterback Transportation will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition Representative.
Job Type: Full-time