Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC is looking for an order and trade support analyst to provide operational support to our Traders and other internal departments. In this role you will be responsible for supporting in-house equity trading application and back office interface application
What will you do?
- Investigate Order and Trade queries from internal clients, traders, and other support departments, and as break issues arise
- Project work: Design review and signoff, Raise issues and provide potential solutions, UAT testing and signoff and Implementation assistance
- Ensure integrity of system data
- Ensuring processes and procedures are set and followed
- Support of primarily Retail order and trade flows
- Daily input and update of trades and account related data within application
What do you need to succeed?
- Proficient in data entry
- Canadian Securities Course
- Trade Processing knowledge
- Order Flow knowledge
- Excellent communication and written skills
Nice to Have
- Excellent organization skills
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- Analytical through process
- Problem solving capabilities
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.