ERP Migration (Manufacturing)
Must have MANUFACTURING experience!!
GraniteFuel Engineering, Maple, ON
About GraniteFuel Engineering
GraniteFuel Engineering Inc., a subsidiary of the DCL Technology Group, is experiencing rapid growth and requires an ERP Migration (Manufacturing) to join our team.
GraniteFuel develops, designs, manufactures, and integrates biogas conditioning systems for various applications such as reciprocating engines, turbines, CNG and injection into gas utility networks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide application support of ERP system and how it facilitates organization’s business.
- Assist in alignment of ERP goals within organization and coordinate outside ERP vendor.
- Review and standardize processes/workflows internally in order to streamline the ERP system implementation/rollout.
- Work with R&D, engineering, production, operations, logistics, purchasing, and accounting for ongoing development, maintenance and support of the ERP application.
- Collect and review systems feedback incidents from end users, and implement meaningful fixes and improvements based on the data for migration/implementation.
- Communicate with stakeholders and collect information about issues and/or questions that may impact workflow.
- Provide technical support internally, data analysis, scripting/writing, working with other departments.
- Oversee testing with key people during planning and implementation phase of project.
- Provide ERP training/best practices to end users allowing for more effective application usage.
- Provide documentation of all processes.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree – Project Management, Business Administration, Business Analysis, Computer Science, or other related field
- 2-3 years business systems and/or project experience
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in ERP migration, implementation, testing, and training.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Experience of working in manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Must be team oriented to work through complex technical issues with our internal teams.
- A self-starter possessing strong organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Experienced collaborating with managers and other team members as well as working independently on tasks.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including the following: Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess customer service mindset
- Problem-solving skills and collaborates well with others.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and an energetic style.
- We are a proud Canadian company, and we care about our shared environment.
- We provide a safe and clean work environment.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition.
- We recognize employees for their achievements through our Innovative Award program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years' experience do you have with ERP migration, implementation, testing, and training?
- How many years' experience do you have with business systems and/or project management?
- How many years' experience do you have working in manufacturing?