The CAA Centre is now hiring service-oriented individuals for the following positions:
As members of the Event Services Team, Ushers/Ticket Takers are the first point of contact for many of our guests at the CAA Centre. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting/welcoming all guests
- Scanning guest tickets (mobile and paper tickets)
- Wrist-banding guests for access to floor seats and/or suites
- Monitoring the flow of guests in the concourse and aisles
- Guiding/directing guests to their seats
- Providing general information guests
- Assisting with event set-up and tear-down.
Ideal candidates will be reliable, service-oriented and possess strong communication skills. Availability for all CAA Centre events (year-round, evenings and weekends) is a must!
We offer a competitive wage and an exciting work environment. Reliable and qualified candidates may submit resumes through Indeed, by email, fax or in person. Please ensure that the subject line of your email/fax reads “Ushers/Ticket Taker – September, 2022”.
Please Note: Qualified candidates who require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process should contact Laura Rennie (905) 459-9340,extension 110. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 4-12 per week
Salary: $14.60-$15.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)