Reframe Psychology Clinic
Full-time, Permanent Position
We are a busy and well-established psychology clinic in North York, Ontario made up of Psychologists. We are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to join our team. This position supports the management of the team, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interactions are professional, positive, and productive. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for new patients. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate is warm, sensitive to the needs of our clients, and friendly. In addition, the successful applicant will be able to work comfortably in a fast-paced clinic using excellent organization and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will be required to trouble shoot problems that arise independently and effectively, following training. This allows our team to work effectively and efficiently with patients in a smoothly run and organized clinic. Additional information concerning the clinic can be found at www.reframepsychology.ca. Only applicants with a cover letter will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
· Solid computer and internet skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English over the telephone and email
· Knowledge of Jane practice management platform an asset
. Excellent interpersonal skills
· Sensitive, warm, and friendly with patients
· Exceptional professionalism
· Superior time management and organizational skills
· Resourcefulness and able to use a problem-solving approach
· Ability to work independently and self-directed
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Experience in a community mental health setting, social services, or other health care environment is an asset (minimum experience required = 2 years)
· Knowledge of Jane App system is an asset
· Experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant (minimum experience required = 2 years) in a healthcare setting.
· Certificate in office administration, preferred, but not required
· Competitive Salary, commensurate upon experience
· Opportunity for flexibility in hours for the right candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID vaccination policy in place.
- When are you expecting to start the position?
- administrative assistant: 2 years (required)