Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
The legendary customer experience is paramount to everything we do at TD and to achieve the same, our executives seek out and rely on exceptional administrative and executive assistance support. Our administrative and executive assistants provide a broad range of administrative and general office support to executives at senior levels in the organization. Join our team if you can contribute to maintaining the smooth operations of the business through your strong administration skills.
Can you provide dedicated administrative support to executives at the TD Bank Group? As Executive Assistant I, you will provide administrative or general office support for the broader team. Besides that, you will:
- Provide a high level of administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism at every customer interaction
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (reports, presentations, invoices, communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Ensure the optimal level of customer service and integrity is provided
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support
- Collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense reports, schedule and organize meetings, and perform other administrative assignments as required
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; raise issues where appropriate
- Be an effective teammate and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Report to a Senior Vice President (SVP) and provide senior level dedicated executive administrative support
- Perform diverse range of tasks that involve a range of complexity with autonomy and some discretion to make decisions within well-defined parameters
- High school diploma with over 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands on knowledge of MS Office Suite and Internet applications
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility for effectively coordinating processes and information across related teams
- A dynamic professional with ability to learn and take initiative on upcoming tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communications to interpret policies and apply standards to complete assignments in a fast-changing environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary