We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to assist with the day-to-day operations of two Campuses in Toronto (Davenport/Danforth). The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a clean, comfortable and safe work environment, overseeing maintenance and repairs for the facilities, as well as keeping energy costs in check by utilizing energy-efficient equipment and lighting. The Facilities Manager will oversee a small team of custodian staff. Familiarity with serving in a faith community context is a plus.
- Keep buildings in good condition by initiating, monitoring, and completing repairs and maintenance.
- Keep buildings clean by keeping the grounds clear of litter and other debris and maintaining buildings in a clean state.
- Perform minor repairs to walls, furniture, flooring, and fixtures.
- Perform basic electrical maintenance; Maintain washrooms.
- Collaborate with the ministry team regarding facility priorities.
- Maintain routine supervision of staff members.
- Update records, contacts and contracts related to the facilities.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Congregant and team management skills
- Adaptability to different tasks
- Technical knowledge of building services
- Budgeting skills
- Critical thinking & Multitasking skills
- Collaborative skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retention bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location