- Seeking Family Law assistant with 4-10 years experience
- Experience working with Caselines, One-Key, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, MS Word and DivorceMate is essential.
- Knowledge of Family Law Rules.
- Organized and effective communicator with attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, take the appropriate initiative, prioritize and multitask
- Flexible, client service-oriented, team player
- Positive attitude with the willingness and initiative to support the team as well as work independently
- Handle Daily administrative tasks
- Communicating and Corresponding with clients, team members and other law firms.
- Preparing, editing, and drafting, court and other related documents
- Serving and filing Motions materials, Mediation briefs, Pleadings, Case Conference materials in Caselines.
- Familiarity with the Family Law Act & Divorce Act is an asset
- Salary: $70-90K Based on experience, FT, PT, Permanent, Flex Hours
- Benefits offered
- Reasonable Transportation Costs Covered from Toronto to Burlington.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-01-30