- Provide day to day support in forecasting, reporting and analysis of financial data as necessary to meet the business needs
- Prepare and analyze month-end accruals and deferrals
- Prepare and run reconciliation reports for income, expenses and COGS
- Support with bookkeeping and running reports in QuickBooks
- Prepare invoicing based on set criteria as per SOWs
- Assisting in preparation of standalone monthly financial statements
- Provide support to budgeting process
- Provide support to revenue forecast/projections process
- Perform ad-hoc project that focusses on margin analysis that may require by management
- Communicate to other department any discrepancies/ issues that may found in transactional data that may affect the accuracy and effectiveness of any margin analysis model.
- Other support that the Financial Controller, Corporate Controller and management might require
- Completion of degree in accounting/finance or working towards it
- Working towards CPA designation is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including Power Pivot, Power queries
- Knowledge of using QuickBooks for book keeping and accounting
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
TechBlocks is a Toronto-based software product engineering powerhouse that has honed its craft since 2007 to integrate state-of-the-art digital paradigms, agile development, a mission critical partner ecosystem, and mixed shore engineering delivery centers of excellence. Since 2007, TechBlocks’s North American Fortune customers have enjoyed access to unrivaled engineering services to support disruptive business models that support high growth and market dominance. With a proven track record, business-proven engineering, and design teams, and veteran leadership, TechBlocks is a first-choice and long-term technology partner to enviable market leading and high growth brands across North America
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
TechBlock’s offers its talent unfettered opportunities for learning, growth, collaboration, and industry relevant engineering certifications, without ever missing out on the fun quotient. Whether it’s our quarterly hackathon challenge (that will pit you against the best and the brightest in your city’s IT zones to sharpen your engineering, business and entrepreneurial skills), sports events, cultural and social activities, festival celebrations, quizzes, games , inspiring awards and incentives, or interesting treats on Fun Fridays, the TechBlocks workplace will keep you entertained and engaged, but more importantly, industry relevant and in-demand.
What We Do
We are the new breed of IT consultants that unify strategy, design, and technology to transform businesses and drive competitive differentiation. We specialize in system integration and building customized business apps that allow our clients to improve their efficiency, collaboration, and customer experience. Our areas of expertise include ECM, CMS, CRM, BI, IoT, e-Commerce, Mobile and Cloud. By leveraging our domain knowledge and our strategic partnerships we can provide a range of services from strategy, design, development, outsourcing and managed IT service. For more information please visit www.tblocks.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week