We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one.
With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that.
Lone Wolf is looking for a qualified Social Media Ad strategist to help support our existing lead generation team’s growing book of business. This is a contract-based part-time position for a minimum of 3 months. You will use your expertise in the social media advertising space, with a specific focus in Facebook. You will implement strategic changes to locally targeted Facebook/meta Ad campaigns under a special ad category with a goal of increasing conversions. As a Social media Ad strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills and attention to detail to handle a large list of low budget campaigns.
At Lone Wolf our goal is simple. We wish to create customer experiences that make their lives Easier, are Smart and leverage the knowledge and expertise they rely on, and above all, treat them as a Human first. This role is essential to our ability to provide quality consumer leads to our customers, while making it easier for members of our community to focus on the things that matter to them most.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage a Facebook account with a variety of campaigns that fall under the special category of Real Estate and ensure that campaigns align with the company’s marketing strategies and meet the individual campaign goals.
- Monitor, adjust, and optimize all campaigns within your assigned Facebook/Meta Ad Account (approximately 150-200 ad campaigns monthly / 40-50 Weekly).
- Make recommendations on content changes relating to the local area.
- Maintain detailed notes on each account that is adjusted by you and communicate work completed along with any issues directly to the Marketing Manager using a tracking spreadsheet.
- Consistently make changes that decrease CPR (Cost Per Result), Increase conversions, and improve CTR (Clickthrough rate) and conversion rate.
- EDUCATION: BS or MA degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in the Facebook/Meta Business Suite is mandatory.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Ad strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for landing page conversions
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Real estate industry knowledge preferred
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis. Please note that accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at Lone Wolf Technologies by calling 1-866-CRY-WOLF (1-866-279-9653) or emailing [email protected]