We would like to welcome a highly organized individual who's motivated, energized and has excellent inter-personal skills, be able to multi task and a good team player to join our amazing team for 4 days per week.
Job duties are greeting patients, verify patient information, answering and placing phone calls, booking and following up with patients. printing claims and collecting payments, filing etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years working in a similar role – ideally as a Receptionist would be an asset;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel);
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is an asset;
- Detail oriented, professional, polished;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Able to speak and write fluent English.
- Tuesday-9:00- 5:00
- Wednesday- 9:00-5:00
- Thursday- 9:00-7:00
- Friday- 9:00- 12:00 pm
* COVID-19 policy in place. Only double vaccinated and boosted employees are permitted to enter the office.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $27,000.00-$29,000.00 per year
- Day shift