We are a third-generation family-owned real estate development firm, working in purpose-built apartment rentals in the city of Toronto.
We are currently looking to hire a Full-Time Concierge who would be the first person residents, guests, trades and prospective residents come into contact with. If you understand the value of superior customer service, have a pleasant attitude, are well-organized and go by the motto “work hard, play hard” you would be a perfect addition to our dynamic team!
You would be proud to work at Shiplake Properties because we believe in being the better residence by creating a sense of community for our residents where they can be happy and safe at home.
We offer to you:
- Group Health Benefits
- Incredible work environment and a great team
- Work location easily accessible by TTC
- Company-sponsored social events
The Concierge desk is the central hub for all resident services. The Concierge is the first person residents, guests, trades and prospective residents come into contact with and thus an essential part of the Balliol Park community.
- Greet all guests and residents, professionally and courteously - as well as assisting with any requests and inquiries
- Accept and notify residents of delivery of parcels and mail
- Monitoring CCTV cameras, review footage as necessary
- Conduct nightly building walks to inspect all mechanical rooms for any issues, inspect all access points, exterior property, and garage for safety and security
- Period building exterior checks
- Assist with resident move in and incoming unit inspections/tours
- Assist residents with booking building amenities
- Data entry
- Maintaining lobby, concierge desk and mailroom to a high standard of cleanliness
- Collect maintenance requests, rental payments, and all resident notices
- Log and record all resident complaints, prepare, and distribute building notices
- Assist the General Manager with maintenance emergencies, coordinating resident events as required
- Provide access to all trades visiting the property including but not limited to, signing out building keys
- Organize and manage the signing out of all rental items including, dollies, carts and all tools.
- Respond to noise complaints and resident concerns as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ experience in customer services, concierge position in the past
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and Punctual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in Emergency situations.
- Sunday to Thursday (11:30 PM to 7:30 AM).
Shiplake Properties is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location