OFGO is a comprehensive manufacturer of high quality office furniture with experience in creating high performance workplace environments, which inspire, challenge, and adapt to the changing needs of its consumers since 1980.
At OFGO we embrace research and design – bringing innovative ideas products and services to the North American Office Furniture market. OFGO produces a comprehensive line of workplace solutions including office systems, casegoods, tables, desks, seating, filing and storage, and boardroom solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking to add a new Upholstery team member to our growing company. Our ideal candidate has at least 1-year experience in furniture upholstery.
- Upholster various Furniture Products including Sofas and Chairs
- Work with various fabrics including vinyl and leather
- Use staple gun and other hand tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Speak, Read and Write English
- At least 1 year of Upholstery Experience
Job is located in Vaughan, Ontario
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Upholstery: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location