Mad Mexican Production Team is growing! We are looking for Line Workers that spices our environment with passion and love for the delicious taste of perseverance. Your role is the core of Mad Mexican, thanks to your salted and peppered contribution; we ensure optimal production service thanks to granting outstanding team who priortize health & safety as their top principles
In Mad Mexican we put our essence in our fresh and natural products that are delivered to over 330 retailers across the GTA and surrounding area. We also bring our unique presence and tradition in Ontario which includes to Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton, Collingwood and so much more.
If you love the delicious taste of perseverance – we want you to join us! Please visit www.madmexican.ca
Food Production Line Worker
Mad Mexican Prepared Food Products is currently recruiting Production Employees at our Scarborough location. Your role is the core of Mad Mexican, thanks to your contribution based on the Food Manufacturing Good Practices and Food Safety, our products are delivered to customers, stores, supermarket, farmer market and events.
Skills and Technical Expertise: ·
- Learns new skills and applies them efficiently.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking ability and being a team player.
- Organizational skills and excellent hygiene.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Able to follow instructions (Wash and cut vegetables, wash and scoop avocados, mix ingredients, fry and pack products)
- Able to lift and move materials up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a hot environment
- Able to stand on feet in all shifts.
- Experience in Kitchen or restaurant. (asset)
- Experience in handling factory machinery.
- Knowledge of GMP, and safe food handling.
Full time: Monday to Friday- Morning Shifts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you comfortable with the pay rate?
- Do you have valid Work Permit and/or SIN number document?
- Are you looking for full-time opportunities?
- Are you comfortable with the morning shift timing?
- Do you have a past experience working in a kitchen production?
Work Location: One location