To prepare EdgeWalk guests for their experience by orienting them to the attraction and instilling a sense of safety and confidence. Screen guests for any and all falling hazards. Assess and negate any risks presented by guests on the walk. Assist guests with fitting of appropriate clothing (walksuits, gloves, shoes, hats, jackets etc.) and harnessing.
- Maintain uncompromised attention to safety
- Open and close the Ready Room area according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining impeccable standards with a solid product knowledge
- Responsible for checking guests and removing any and all falling hazards
- Tie off all falling hazards which are required by the guests and cannot be removed ie: eyeglasses, rings etc.
- Responsible for safety inspections of all gear including; harnesses, shoes, jackets, lanyards and accessories
- Assist guests with ensuring their valuables are stored in lockers
- Selecting appropriate walksuits, hats, gloves, shoes and jackets for guests
- Select appropriate harnesses for guests
- Assist Sales, Marketing and Communications with media tours and promotions
- Assist Managers with inventory checks and procedures
- Solicit guests for the EdgeWalk in and around the CN Tower
- Participate in walks when available to visually promote the EdgeWalk experience
- Perform additional duties as directed by Associate Manager, EdgeWalk and Supervisors, EdgeWalk
- A diploma from a secondary school is required
- Prior face to face customer service experience is preferred
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Location: CN Tower - Attractions, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON
Employment Status: Employee (Seasonal)
Located in the heart of the Entertainment District, the CN Tower is a quintessential Canadian experience, welcoming over 1.8 million visitors each year, and we pride ourselves in our dynamic and diverse culture. With our commitment to service excellence at every guest interaction, CN Tower employees help to create an experience that is truly unique to the City of Toronto.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Please visit our Career Portal any time for new job openings and to keep your resume and contact information up to date. Experience the thrill of Canada's Wonder of the World as a member of an award winning team... climb your way to a 553.33m career.
Canada Lands Company CLC Limited is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canada Lands Company is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please inform us as soon as possible and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.