1238 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario M4L 1C3
If you enjoy interacting with others, are caring and passionate about serving the most respected demographic of the Canadian population and love being around similarly driven individuals of diverse backgrounds and life experiences, please consider joining Chartwell. Here, we are dedicated to fulfilling our vision of Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families and each other, and inspired to deliver an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
- Love seniors who have life experience and stories to tell
- Love to create a care relationship based on trust and respect
- Love seeing people's reactions when they are WOWed
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers who started their career as a Guest Attendant
- Bring your availability to us!
What you bring:
- Love, respect, and a passion for people!
- A genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience and your desire to learn.
What you will get to do:
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest
- Deliver high quality care with a personalized touch
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Learn everyday!
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected] or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.