Glenmore Lodge Care Community is a long-term care community that opened in early 2017, and is known for its friendly and caring team members.
Sienna Senior Living offers health authority wage levelled rates
Permanent Full Time/Days: 07:00 to 15:00, 5 on 3 off 5 on 2 off rotation
Permanent Part Time/Nights: 23:00 to 07:00, 2 on 5 off 3 on 5 off rotation
Temporary Full Time/Days: 07:00-15:00, 5 on 3 off 5 on 2 off rotation
Temporary Full Time/Nights: 23:00-07:00,5 on 2 off 5 on 3 off rotation
Wage: $25.83 Hour
If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Health Care Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Health Care Aide your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Maintains resident records and required documentation in accordance with policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Must be able to perform medication assistance and care tasks, including: BP monitoring, Catheter care, Assistance with ROM, mobility/movement exercises, medication assistance/administration including eye drops, eye ointments, inhalers, nebulizers, PRN medication, insulin injections, transdermal medication patch, inserting rectal suppository, application of topical ointments as delegated or when part of routine assistance of daily living.
- Monitors resident well-being in accordance with the policy of the residence.
- Performs other related duties as required to support common area cleaning, laundry and resident care assignments.
- Completes all aspects of resident care as outlined in the personal service plan.
- Answers all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of Care Aid certificate program.
- Medication Certification.
- Current First Aid/CPR training and experience with medication assistance.
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicant.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $25.83 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)