- Make a variety of breads, including multigrain breads, pretzels, and baguettes.
- To guarantee appropriate baking, adjust the oven's temperature.
- To make fillings for pies and cakes, combine various components (e.g. chocolate ganache, caramel sauce and fruits)
- Before using, clean the kitchen's tools and equipment.
- To make dough, weigh the flour and other ingredients.
- Dress up cakes with frosting, buttercream, glazes, and edible decorations like flowers.
- To produce various pastries, such as croissants, cookies, and sweet rolls, you can shape the dough.
- Create specialized pastries based on the interests of the customers
- Watch the supply of food and place orders as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Baking: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road