SIEL Human Solutions is a leading virtual boutique firm that services small to medium sized companies who are needing assistance in areas of Human Resources. We partner with companies to focus in on their Recruitment and Retention, People Management, Talent Management, and Payroll and Benefits – we are their outsourced HR TEAM!
Our skilled team leaves nothing untapped as we guide our partners in people management and enable them to further focus on their own day to day operations of the business.
SIEL is looking to hire a HR Business Partner onto the team.Your character, personality, resourcefulness and demonstrated competencies will add great value and guide our clients with relevant, practical, strategic, and effective HR practices.
About The Position
As a HR Business Partner, you will provide expert support and guidance to clients. Depending on the projects, you may work in any area of HR, from drafting job descriptions, developing compensation and organizational charts to recruiting. You may research, develop and implement new payroll and time reporting systems for our clients and lead them through policy and procedure development as well. Working with the client, you will evaluate their business goals, analyse needs, research and present options, and then lead implementation of systems.
This is a hybrid position, at times you will work remotely, position based out of your home office while other times, it may require you to be at our clients physical location. Video conferencing technology will be used to ensure connections between all parties. Hours are flexible, based on clients needs and will be part to full-time depending on client needs. You must be willing to travel as required.
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
· At least 4+ years’ progressive HR Generalist
· Relevant post-secondary education (HR, Business Administration, Project Management)
· CPHR designation is an asset
· Knowledge and ability to administer Payroll, Absent Management, Time Management and HR solutions by various suppliers in the industry
· Accelerated needs analysis skills with the ability to effectively present and discuss intangible services and solutions with clients
· Ability to support hourly, union and salaried employee client bases, inclusive of recruitment, training and development and employee relations practices
· Be a leader of HR best practices and procedures, conduct audits ensure compliance for client partners
· Self driven and motivated – can work with minimal leadership and show results
· Obsessive attention to detail, accuracy
· Dedication to confidentiality with client and company information.
· Passionate about creating an outstanding client and participant experience
· Adaptable and responsive to shifting priorities
· Excellent organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
SIEL follows all clients precautions put in place as well as all occupational health and safety, federal and provincial recommendations.
- HR Generalist: 3 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in SUDBURY, ON