Integrity Home Health Services is hiring a Human Resources Coordinator. This position will be part time, between 24-29 hours per week. Schedule is extremely flexible, falling within a Monday-Thursday 8-4, and Fridays 8-1 office setting.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for direct support and guidance in various functional areas of human resources. A positive attitude, effective communication, follow-through, and attention to detail are must-have attributes for this position. The HR Coordinator supports processes associated with the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding/exiting, benefits administration, training and development, and performance management.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate in a team-based environment; providing excellent, friendly and responsive support to employees.
- Interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate onboarding/exiting process, present information and materials, and ensure all onboarding/exiting tasks are complete.
- Support the Open-Door Policy, assisting in investigations pertaining to policy violations.
- Respond to unemployment claims, workers compensation claims, short term disability claims, and employment verifications.
- Support the recruitment process as needed, i.e., post jobs, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, etc.
- Coordinate pre-employment processes, handle timely and professional communications with candidates, maintain tracking records, and follow through on all pre-employment requirements.
- Support the Benefits Administration process by maintaining working knowledge of company's benefit plans, assist in the Open Enrollment process including employee education and communication.
- Administer leaves of absence according to company policy.
- Support the performance management process and review process.
- Assist in HR related administrative duties as needed.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of staff
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer experience, preferably with all Microsoft applications
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Bilingualism considered an asset
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-29 per week
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- No weekends
Work Location: One location